HyperFair is Hiring!
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: San Francisco
Start Date: ASAP
Working in a dynamic and passionate team, our Business Development Manager will strive to establish a strong HyperFair presence in US and Canada. You will be researching leads and contacting potential customers, leveraging your personal network as well as generating new qualified leads. Your goal is to present potential customers a demo of the HyperFair product, either in person or remotely by:
- Educating clients on the newest and coolest way of hosting 3D virtual events
- Walking them though the exciting 15-minute demo
- Explaining HyperFair’s compelling business model
- Welcoming a Q&A session
- Closing the deal!
Your mission is to ensure a regular stream of demos as well as to convince event organizers to host a virtual event with us.
There will also be opportunities to contribute to HyperFair’s future business development methods and ideas as well as to grow our business development team. You will be results-driven, target-focused, and swiftly become an expert on the ins-and-outs of HyperFair.
- Become an expert in virtual events and taking customers through HyperFair’s demo by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
- Identify new leads
- Convert new and existing leads to customers
- Ensure a regular stream of demos
- Identify new market segments
- Work towards deadlines and targets
- At least 5 years of experience in business development
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong phone skills
- Friendly, yet concise telephone manner
- IT literate
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is a plus
- Passionate about the HyperFair concept and loves the brand
- Cold-calling and canvassing experience is a plus
- KPI-focused, highly KPI-driven
- Affable personality that blends well with an innovative and vibrant start-up environment
- Highly motivated and a great attitude towards life!
Qualified? Please email your resume to a.ballarini (AT) hyperfair.com.